Enabling Tourism Fund
The Enabling Tourism Fund supports regional and rural Victorian tourism projects to reach investment ready status. It will do this by funding activities such as feasibility studies, master planning and business case development. This fund is part of the Victorian Government’s plan to accelerate tourism investment and recovery.
Objectives of Program
The investment will support activities that increase the pipeline of investment ready tourism projects. As a result of this fund, more projects will be able to leverage private investment, employ more people, and attract more visitors by offering world-class experiences.
The fund will focus on four growth sectors identified in the Visitor Economy Recovery and Reform Plan – nature, epicurean, arts and culture, and First Peoples’ led experiences.
The fund will deliver grants up to $500,000 per project, with a minimum funding amount of $20,000 per project.
For more information please read the Enabling Tourism Fund frequently asked questions (FAQs).
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- private sector proponents (defined as an individual, privately-owned or commercial organisation that has overall control and responsibility for project that is predominantly funded through private capital)
- local and State Government entities, including Public Land Managers, Land Management Authorities and Committees of Management, Local Government Authorities, Alpine Resort Management Boards, State or Local Government owned entities
- incorporated associations
- not-for-profit organisations, including community groups that are an incorporated body, cooperative or association
- traditional Owner Corporations, organisations and groups, and Aboriginal-owned businesses.
Eligible applicants must also:
- be an incorporated body, cooperative or association (including business associations)
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be financial solvent.
Where an entity is not incorporated, an auspicing arrangement may be considered.
Eligible applicants may seek funding for up to $500,000 per project, with a minimum funding amount of $20,000 per project.
Co-contributions are required as part of the Enabling Tourism Fund grant funding. The Enabling Tourism Fund will contribute up to $4.00 for every $1.00 funded by the applicant.
|Enabling Tourism Fund - Program Guidelines PDF doc (975.0 KB )||Download|
|Enabling Tourism Fund - Program Guidelines Word doc (1.5 MB )||Download|
|Enabling Tourism Fund - Project Plan Template (1.5 MB )||Download|
|Profit, Loss and Cashflow Projections (623.1 KB )||Download|
|Enabling Tourism Fund FAQs (145.7 KB )||Download|