Applications now open for the Victorian Events Support Package18/06/2021
The Victorian Events Support Package supports event organisers, hosts and suppliers as they manage the ongoing impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. The package forms part of the more than $500 million in business support offered in response to the restrictions announced on Thursday 27 May 2021.
Three streams of the package are now open for applications:
- an Independent Cinema Support Program will deliver up to $12,000 to eligible independent cinema operators
- a Live Performance Support Program (Presenters) will deliver up to $7000 to eligible live performance event presenters
- a Live Performance Support Program (Suppliers) will support eligible suppliers of goods and services involved with live performance events, including musicians and performers, with grants of $500 per event where the events they were contracted to support could not proceed.
The Victorian Events Support Package also includes:
- the Sustainable Event Business Program, providing grants of up to $250,000 by Expression of Interest to eligible major event organisers, hosts and suppliers, and
- the Impacted Public Events Support Program, which delivers grants of up to $25,000 to eligible event organisers and up to $10,000 to eligible suppliers, by invite only.