Regional Development Victoria (RDV) staff are on the ground in Victoria’s fire affected regions speaking directly with many impacted businesses and communities.
We will update this page as new information and advice becomes available.
- Learn more about the new agency, Bushfire Recovery Victoria.
- For information about support for businesses affected by recent bushfires in East Gippsland and Victoria’s north-east, visit Business Victoria.
- Visit the Australian Government's National Recovery and Resilience Agency
- Information related to Victorian Government relief and recovery advice.
- For current bushfire and emergency information, visit Vic Emergency.
- For tourism and travel related information, go to Visit Victoria.
- Working for Victoria helping the bushfire recovery
- Rebuilding Mallacoota’s abalone plant after the bushfires
- More support for fire-affected businesses and communities
- Funding for Bushfire Recovery Concert in Cudgewa
- Post Bushfire Relief for our High Country
- Taking regional Victoria to the city for bushfire recovery
- New drive to support fire-affected communities
- Guiding bushfire recovery